Sarmax Anti Wear Hydraulic Oil ISO 32 - 25 Litres
Sarmax Hydraulic Oils – ISO 2, 5, 10, 15, 22, 32*, 46 & 68 are a range of premium quality industrial hydraulic oils, manufactured from a blend of solvent refined mineral oils and a multipurpose hydraulic oil additive package. *This listing.
Application of Sarmax Hydraulic Oil ISO 32:
For use in both closed and total loss systems where a hydraulic operating fluid is required.
Benefits of Sarmax Hydraulic Oil ISO 32:
- Suitable for a wide range of hydraulic and other industrial applications.
- Extensive range of viscosities to meet most requirements.
- Benefiting from a fourfold additive treatment which gives anti-wear, anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion and low foaming properties.
- Thermally stable in extreme conditions of temperature and load which supports resistance to degradation.
Performance Standards of Sarmax Hydraulic ISO 32:
- Hagglunds Denison HF-2, HF-1, HF-0
- Sperry Vickers 1-286-S
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69, P-70
- DIN 51524 Part 2 (HLP)
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 (HM)
- FZG Damaging Stage 12
- Denison Filterability TP 02100
- US Steel 126 / 127 For R & O Hydraulic Fluids
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.